hhhjghdjgdhjPlease note we are Authorized Australian Stockist for Ergo Baby Carriers. Be assured you are Buying Genuine Ergo Products. If you have are not sure that you are buying a Genuine Ergo Baby Carrier check the australian Stockist List.
Having trouble picking the best Ergo for you follow this youtube link to find out more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxJlGb15lWY&feature=youtu.be
In Stock now ready to ship!!
Newborn Bundle Deal
Comes with the Natural Heart 2 heart Insert
Please note we are Authorised Australian Stockist for Ergo Baby Carriers.Be asured you are Buying Genunie Ergo Products
The ERGObaby Performance Carrier is durable, lightweight and breathable - ideal for the active Mum and Dad. Designed for use in the great outdoors, the streamlined design offers a smooth supportive fit for parents and babies, with a longer body and waist belt than the Standard ERGObaby Carrier. A breathable mesh lining and 'CoolMax' panel keeps you and your baby cooler and more comfortable, whatever the weather. The Performance Carrier is suitable in all climates and can even be carried through water when it’s time to cool down. This is thanks to the high performance, quick drying fabric and lack of batting in body of carrier.
The revolutionary ERGObaby Carrier redefines babywearing. Attracting a multitude of international product awards, it offers hands-free closeness like no other and is perfect from birth to pre-school, up to 18kgs. The ERGObaby supports your child in three easy-to-use positions - front, hip and back - and adapts to your child's growing needs.
• Durable, water-repellant outer layer, ideal for outdoor sports and activities
• Breathable mesh lining instead of batting in body of carrier
• Carrier body approximately 2.5cm longer than the Standard ERGObaby Carrier
• High performance, durable, lightweight and breathable fabric; 33% lighter than Standard Carrier
• Waist belt extends 13cm more than Standard ERGObaby Carrier. (Not compatible with the waist belt extender different buckle.)
• Foam padded shoulder straps and waist belt are streamlined and comfort contoured
• Chest strap features ‘runners’ around the shoulder straps that secure and prevent the strap from being removed or misplaced
• Extra wide waist belt and buckle avoids back and shoulder strain by balancing the weight of your child from the shoulders to the hip - for extra long carrying time without back pain
• Uniquely designed, elasticised sleeping hood supports child's head when sleeping in either front or back carry position and can adjust in length to grow with your child
• Sleeping hood supports comfortable, discreet breastfeeding when child is sitting upright in the front carry position
• Premium buckles and clasps, tested by SGS, provide an additional safety feature
• Front pouch of carrier includes zipped pocket
• High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
• Durability and strength tested up to 40 kilos
• Machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle. Line drying recommended. The Sucking Pads extend the life of your carrier by reducing the need for frequent washing.
To carry baby from newborn to 4 -5 months old, an ERGObaby Infant Insert is needed. Once the baby has developed good head control, the Infant Insert is no longer needed and the baby may then be placed in the front carry position. Once the baby has developed torso control, usually around 5 months old, she may be placed in either the hip or back carry position.Take advantage of free postage and order it with your ergo carrier.