All about Amber - Teething Nacklace - Cherry and Butterscotch
Necklace 12 - 13 length.
Held together with a screw clasp and individually knotted on silk thread.
Amber is known to have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers. Amber is a fossilised resin, not a stone and is warm to touch, as well as very comfortable and lightweight to wear. The beads have distinctive colours and cracks that catch and reflect light, emitting a mildly analgesic radiation.
How does it work?
When worn close to the skin, the baby’s body temperature helps release healing oils from the amber, which is then absorbed into the blood stream.
What does amber do?
It will reduce red, inflamed cheeks & drooling. It has been reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerate wound healing, reduce inflammation of the throat, ear & stomach & assist with respiratory infection.
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
- Do not leave baby unsupervised with the amber teething necklace, this means removing the necklace for sleeps and during any periods where baby is unsupervised.
- Although there have never been any reported incidents that have resulted in harm to infants from wearing Amber necklaces, there is always a chance that your child could break the necklace and swallow a bead. The necklace has been designed with child safety in mind by knotting before & after each bead so in the event that the necklace does break (It will break if the need arises) only one bead may come off. If a bead is swallowed, Amber is a non-toxic natural product.
- This product works by being worn against the skin, your baby does not need to put the beads in or around their mouth. The Amber Teething Necklace should be used under direct adult supervision.
- Before placing the necklace on your baby please rinse it with luke warm water and let it air dry.
- To increase the effectiveness of the beads, leave them in the sun before your baby wears it.
NOTE: Do not use any harsh chemicals on the product.
- If you notice any allergic reaction, discolouring of the skin, hives or itching discontinue use immediately.
- Ensure your baby does not chew on the Teething Necklace.
- If for any reason your baby is not comfortable wearing the necklace, this may include pulling on it or trying to put the necklace it their mouth, please remove the necklace.
Amber has many therapeutic qualities and provides natural pain relief. Amber works by the skin warming the amber which releases healing oils and the oils are then absorbed into the blood stream.