· The Infant Insert is an accessory required from 3 kgs for the first 3-4 months, until baby has reached 5.5kgs or has good head control.
· Unlike a typical carrier that hangs baby by the crotch in a parachute style position, the ERGObaby offers babies a natural anatomically correct ‘sitting’ position.
· The Infant Insert mimics the way a parent would naturally cradle a baby in their arms against their chest.
· With the Infant Insert, the ERGObaby is the ONLY baby carrier that offers universal head support for a newborn.
· By supporting the baby’s head, the Infant Insert takes pressure off the baby’s spine in an upright carry position and therefore promotes healthy skeletal development.
· The Infant Insert promotes beneficial skin-to-skin contact and facilitates hands-free breastfeeding in the upright position, which aids digestion.